Please note we can only accept orders through the website from the UK. If ordering outside of the UK, please contact us.
We've aimed to make this process as easy as possible. Please follow these steps:
- Find an item you want to buy
- Then click Add to Basket to add the item to your Shopping basket
- Once you've finished shopping go to checkout
- If you are an existing customer, please enter your username and password
- If you're a new customer, you'll need to register your details. Registering makes it easier to place orders in the future. The online instructions will guide you through the registration process.
- Once you are logged in as either a new or existing customer, or have entered all relevant information, you will need confirm your delivery choice and then proceed to Payment via Paypal
- Enter your payment details and click Check Out/Confirm
- You should see a message confirming your order has been placed and is being processed. An email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address.
Please note: Payment must be made via PayPal, you don’t have to have a Paypal account to use Paypal, simply enter your card information.
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.