- When you buy goods from a business, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer.
These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where
the goods are faulty, or mis described.
Faulty on Arrival
- We offer a direct replacement if the item is faulty on receipt subject to the item being
returned within 7 working days.
- If an item is found to be faulty after delivery has been accepted we may consider a repair
or replacement of the items subject to us being notified within a 6 month period, unless we
can prove that the item was not faulty when it was purchased.
- We will always request that the item is returned in order that we may consider a
replacement. If the item is believed to have failed due to wear and tear, we reserve the
right to withhold a replacement item.
No Longer Wanted on Receipt
- We do accept returns for unwanted items i.e. the item does not meet expectations.
- In order that the return may be accepted the goods must be returned unused and in
unopened packaging within 7 working days.
- Should there be any sign of use then we reserve the right to withhold a refund.
- Postage charge for these returns are payable by the customer.
Product Failure After Receipt
- Any items deemed to have failed after receipt will need to be returned at the cost of the
customer in order that the fault may be inspected prior to any repair or replacement being
- No refund will be considered if a repair has been attempted on the item
Item Discontinued/Out of Stock
- In the event that we are unable to offer a replacement item due to it being out of stock or
discontinued then, we will offer a suitable replacement. If no replacement item is available,
then a full refund of the original invoice price will be offered.